- Corporate finance Corporate finance
- Debt advisory Debt advisory
- Financial modelling
- Operational deal services Operational deal services
- Transaction services Transaction services
- Valuations Valuations
Helping you prepare to float your business
Embarking on an initial public offering will be the single most important and visible transaction in the life of your company. You need to ensure you're fully prepared for whatever challenges and opportunities your IPO may bring.
How we help our clients with this
Our IPO readiness services will save you time and money, and maintain focus on growing your business by implementing an efficient private to public transformation plan. Our experts will be by your side throughout the process, ready to share our experience and insight.
+44 (0)20 7728 2578Find out more
What to consider before going public
Have a clear reason why going public would be beneficial
- What impact do you want to have from going public?
- Will it help the business achieve its objectives in the short/medium and long term?
- What are the objectives of existing shareholders?
- Will an IPO maximise the business’s value compared with a trade sale or private equity investment?
Be mindful of what the transaction involves
- How is the business performing and how would performance be enhanced should the company go public?
- Are the board, management and the company’s shareholders ready for the time commitment and investment involved from such a process?
Understand and articulate the equity story and market positioning
Establish a strong, balanced board with the necessary commercial, corporate and public company expertise
Plan resource for IPO process management
Consider strategic and practical aspects of timing for the IPO
Realign staff incentives to deliver IPO objectives
Invest in housekeeping and getting the basics right
If you would like more information on our service, contact Philip Secrett.