I have over 17 years’ experience in infrastructure projects and financial modelling. I lead our financial modelling services to public and private sector clients working on major government programmes and infrastructure projects.
Our services enable clients, sponsors and funders to understand complex transactions and activities through financial modelling and analytics. These include:
- model build services - ranging from tools to understand the impact of changes in accounting standards (such as IFRS 16 Leases) to long term forecasting models for an infrastructure project
- financial model review services which has helped secure funding from a range of sources including banks, infrastructure funds and government
- advice and training on financial modelling and spreadsheet use in your organisation
- specialists in data analytics, such as Power BI, who can help you gain insights into your data.
When not at work I am hoping for dry weather as I cycle the kids between weekend activities and am yet to take up gardening in any meaningful form.
- BSc, Econometrics and Mathematical Economics
- Chartered Accountant (ICAEW)