I have more than 15 years’ experience in advising lenders, senior management teams and other stakeholders in financially distressed situations. I devise and deliver practical and constructive solutions to preserve and enhance value. I work as an advisor and insolvency practitioner in the UK mid-market, with experience across several sectors including real estate, financial services, construction and heavy industry. However, I have a particular focus on the healthcare sector.
My detailed and in-depth knowledge of health and social care sector has allowed me to broaden my advisory credentials to advise on both distressed and non-distressed transactions in the sector to assist clients with pre-lend review, due diligence and debt advisory mandates. Understanding the operational drivers of social care businesses, what sets apart good operational management teams, as well as thorough knowledge of the financial KPIs enables me to provide clients with the unique insight they require to make informed decisions.
Recent assignments include:
- the restructuring of Carewatch Care Services Limited, a domiciliary care business delivering care to c.8,000 vulnerable individuals employing over 3,000 care workers
- asset management of the Larchwood Care portfolio, a national UK elderly residential care provider with more than 60 homes
- the administration and sale of the business and assets of John Parker & Son Limited, a £95 million steel stockist and distributer.
Whilst not at work I am an avid sports enthusiast and enjoy spending time with my family.
- BA (Hons), Business Economics
- IPA (Member of the Insolvency Practitioners Association)
- JIEB (Joint Insolvency Examination Board)
- MSc, International Securities, Investment and Banking