I am an experienced forensic accountant with over 13 years’ experience in both expert witness and advisory engagements. I focus on valuations (in relation to matrimonial proceedings, shareholder disputes and compulsory purchase orders), contractual disputes, loss of profits claims and commercial disputes more generally.
I have worked on disputes ranging in value from the tens of thousands to the hundreds of millions. Some of my more interesting assignments include:
- acting for HMRC on a multi-million pound VAT fraud investigation which resulted in substantial prison sentences for the main defendants;
- valuation of a rare and antiquarian bookshop for matrimonial proceedings;
- providing advice regarding a claim for losses against the estate of a decease Russian Oligarch
- an ICC Arbitration concerning financing costs due in a construction dispute.
In addition to client facing work, I lead our Matrimonial Survey.
Outside of work, most of my time is spent enjoying the chaos of two young children, and if time allows, fitting in some sort of exercise.
Read our North West Insights
- BA (Hons), Geography
- FCA (Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales)