I am an experienced forensic accountant with over 13 years’ experience in both expert witness and advisory engagements. I focus on valuations (in relation to matrimonial proceedings, shareholder disputes and compulsory purchase orders), contractual disputes, loss of profits claims and commercial disputes more generally.
I have worked on disputes ranging in value from the tens of thousands to the hundreds of millions. Some of my more interesting assignments include:
- acting for HMRC on a multi-million pound VAT fraud investigation which resulted in substantial prison sentences for the main defendants;
- valuation of a rare and antiquarian bookshop for matrimonial proceedings;
- providing advice regarding a claim for losses against the estate of a decease Russian Oligarch
- an ICC Arbitration concerning financing costs due in a construction dispute.
In addition to client facing work, I lead our Matrimonial Survey.
Outside of work, most of my time is spent enjoying the chaos of two young children, and if time allows, fitting in some sort of exercise.
- BA (Hons), Geography
- FCA (Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales)