I joined the forensic practice in 2015 after completing my training in audit. I have undertaken work in a variety of forensic areas and industry sectors including financial services, technology and media, renewable energy, automotive, manufacturing, not for profit and the public sector. My cases and engagements have taken me to mainland Europe, the Middle East, the Far East and Africa.
I have a close eye for detail and I pride myself on my commercial attitude and analytical skills across Excel and Tableau.
Some of my notable cases include:
- quantifying loss of profits in the UK’s largest business interruption insurance claim of 2016
- corroboration of sales data at a South East Asian manufacturing company
- investigation into the conduct of an alleged “bad leaver” director of a European insurance company
- valuation of a group of companies operating in the travel sector
- monitoring compliance by two media companies with post offer undertakings they gave as part of a corporate transaction.
Outside of work, I’m a keen road cyclist and I also dabble in triathlons, rock climbing and chess.
- BSc (Hons), Physics
- Chartered Accountant (Institute of Chartered Accountants Scotland)