I'm a Director in our public sector advisory team and lead all our healthcare financial advisory work. I have over 30 years’ experience providing external audit, assurance, analytical, and financial advisory services across health bodies in England and Wales, including:
- NHS England – central and regional teams
- Integrated care boards (ICBs) and integrated care systems (ICS)
- NHS trusts – acute, mental health, and community
- private healthcare providers
- healthcare insurers
- national organisations and regulators, including the Department of Health, Care Quality Commission, NHS Digital, and General Pharmaceutical Council
I lead across our work on NHS financial analysis, planning, management and improvement, our wider governance work, service analysis, evaluation and transition, and contracting with the NHS and private sector. I've developed and delivered two national assurance programmes across the NHS in England, and supported elective recovery planning in the Midlands, as well as several high profile reviews of financial management and governance.