I lead our operations consulting team, we specialise in manufacturing and supply chain businesses and offer support to:
- optimise assets and reduce cost
- develop practical business plans for use by lenders
- transaction support, including due diligence, integration and separation.
With over 20 years of advisory and industry experience, I specialise in optimisation and due diligence for manufacturing and supply chain businesses, with a particular focus on automotive, metals, plastics and building products.
Since 2008, I have worked on complex international advisory assignments, including cost reduction, process improvement, turnaround and transactions. I particularly enjoy working with industrial businesses, major manufacturing and supply chain assets.
I also have eight years industry experience, in particular, with Anglo American where I managed a large multi-site manufacturing facility in a turn-around process.
Previous experience includes:
- Operational cost reduction and optimisation of steel manufacturing, automotive, consumer goods, logistics and warehouse assets
- Optimisation of multiple Tier 1 automotive manufacturing units
- Private equity transaction and portfolio optimisation support
I was invited to speak at the World Manufacturing Forum in Italy and have been a judge for multiple manufacturing and supply chain awards. I also won MCA (Management Consultancy Association) 2015 overall award for Project of the Year.
Outside of work I enjoy long distance running and watching lower league football. I am also a Chair of Governors for a local primary school.
- BSc (Hons), Manufacturing Engineering and Business Studies