With over 17 years of advisory and industry experience, I specialise in operations due diligence and optimisation. For the past nine years, I have worked on complex international advisory assignments, including Enterprise Due Diligence separations, integrations, cost reduction and process improvement. I particularly enjoy working with industrial businesses, major manufacturing and supply chain assets.
I also have seven years industry experience with Anglo American where I managed a large multi-site manufacturing facility in a turn-around process.
Previous experience includes:
- operational due diligence and separation of steel manufacturing, consumer goods, logistics and warehouse assets
- optimisation of multiple Tier 1 automotive manufacturing units
- private equity transaction and portfolio optimisation support
- separation and optimisation of Kodak Alaris (MCA 2015 award for Project of the Year).
Outside of work I enjoy long distance running and lower league football. I am also a school governor for a local primary school.
- BSc (Hons), Manufacturing Engineering and Business Studies