I specialise in international investigations. The types of investigations I undertake include fraud (payroll and procurement), financial misstatement, financial irregularities, bribery and corruption, corporate intelligence, right of audit and contract review.
I have led multiple assignments overseas, working on large, accounting investigations alongside teams from GTI member firms. Recent projects include working in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, UAE, India, Thailand and Germany.
Since qualifying in 2004 I have worked on the full range of forensic matters, both disputes and investigations, and civil and criminal cases. Highlights include,
- completing an 18 month secondment to the Serious Organised Crime Agency (now NCA) supporting a number of criminal, civil and tax POCA cases, and giving evidence for two days in a criminal money laundering trial;
- preparing a substantial report relating to an USD8 billion counterclaim in the High Court against a large European bank;
- leading a team of circa 50 people working on a project investigating and offering remedial solutions to a multifaceted accounting issue in Thailand;
- working with the Economic Offences Wing of the Delhi Police following a USD200 million accounting fraud in a rice producer.
Our clients often face difficult issues in unchartered circumstances, and I enjoy the challenge of providing clear, factual reports on which they can make informed decisions.
- BA (Hons), Economics
- FCA (Fellow of the ICAEW)
- NCA Special & Accredited Financial Intelligence Officer
- CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner)