I am an experienced risk and internal audit professional having worked for 23 years with large global groups in the area of governance, risk and control.
I enjoy sharing good practice insights across my diverse client base. My particular areas of focus are:
- supporting clients develop and embedding risk management frameworks
- providing third party assurance, supply chain compliance and contract audits
- establishing and leading internal audit functions for large corporates
- providing co-source support to established internal audit functions
- supporting the development of internal control frameworks.
I work across multiple sectors with a focus on automotive, manufacturing, engineering, energy and technology.
Whilst not at work I spend time with my family, enjoying the great outdoors with our dog.
- FCA (Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales)