NAVIGATING BREXIT Need practical advice on navigating Brexit?
Financial services advisory
- Actuarial and risk
- Business consulting Business consulting
- Business risk services Business risk services
- Financial crime
- Financial services tax
- Insurance audit, assurance and advisory
- Leasing and consumer finance
- Litigation support
- Regulatory and compliance
- Risk and capital management
- Transactions and restructuring
We are a unique team in the accountancy profession and combine vast industry, product, and asset knowledge with a core service offering which adds real value to our clients.
We have an in-depth understanding of the current issues affecting the sector and draw on the skills of our UK firm and of member firms within Grant Thornton's International network.
How can we help:
- We have used our leasing and consumer finance expertise in assisting businesses across sectors to raise in excess of £20m equity and £200m debt finance
- We have excellent relationships with all major finance houses and the specialist lenders that provide funding into the leasing/finance market
- Our team of specialists can help you assess your options and introduce you to a variety of funders with varying investment appetites
- We have a team of due diligence and transaction advisory specialists throughout the UK as well as a regulatory compliance team. Combining these three teams with our industry knowledge provides a unique value added service
- We have specialists across areas such as finance, tax, accounting, regulation, operations and systems. Combining our industry knowledge of potential investors with our core Corporate Finance services will help to achieve a sale at an optimal price
- We have excellent relationships with both trade buyers and alternative investors (e.g. private equity) across the leasing and consumer finance industry
Restructuring and Recovery
- We specialise in conducting independent business reviews, giving recovery estimates and developing an appropriate exit plan if required.
- We can also provide monitoring services and are the leading firm providing asset tracing and recovery services on an international basis
- We can undertake a pre-lend review which will provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision
- We can review your business and its funding structure, advise and assist on implementing any recommendations from renegotiating credit terms to a full restructuring and working capital management
- We have a team of experts who specialise in market intelligence and commercial intelligence to provide you with an analysis on your sector, market and product areas
- We can advise on improving the efficiency of your systems and processes to make them work for you in achieving your business goals
- We can review your operations and advise and assist you in devising strategies appropriate to your size and type of business