I am a director in our public services consulting team. I have over 14 years’ experience of working across the public sector and specialise in leading major transformation and reform programmes ranging in value from c.£10-100m.
Recently, my work has focussed on supporting organisations to respond and recover from the pandemic, working in areas where there has been an emphasised and accelerated need for transformation.
With a background in public policy development, I understand the broader pressures facing public services and the opportunities available through more effective and efficient operating models and more comprehensive public sector reform.
I have significant experience in delivering complex programmes, coordinating long-term place-based visions and developing robust cases for devolution and local government reorganisation.
Whether collaborating with colleagues to fundamentally change how services are delivered, responding to emergencies or interpreting the government’s policy agenda, my work is valued and trusted by senior civil servants, executives and politicians.
Specific experience includes:
- Leading major central and local government transformation programmes
- Leading a cross council COVID-19 recovery programme at a major local authority within London, resulting in a £70m transformation and modernisation programme to improve public service delivery.
- Leading on the development of the firm's COVID-19 Vulnerability and Recoverability Index.
- Developing proposals for devolution, reorganisation and the delivery of better public services across several geographies in England.
- Leading the development of long-term place-based visions; obtaining a commitment from key partners and residents.
- Developing a £4bn investment programme and growth agenda - providing trusted strategic advice.
- CMgr FCMI