I'm an associate director in our forensic and investigation services practice, with a focus on investigating allegations of fraud and asset misappropriation; bribery and corruption; financial misstatements; and other areas of financial crime.
I've worked on high-profile, complex issues throughout Europe, the Americas, and Africa – across various sectors and a range of clients, including companies, governments, and private individuals. My experience includes:
- 12-month secondment to the UK Serious Fraud Office as a forensic accountant working on the investigation and prosecution of Glencore Energy UK Ltd
- investigating and quantifying an institution’s links to the transatlantic slave trade
- investigating high-profile allegations of fraud and financial manipulation for a FTSE-listed automotive company
- investigating misrepresentations of actual performance against KPI targets, using data analytics
- investigating allegations of corruption on behalf of an African government following regime change
- establishing the flow of funds relating to the sale of counterfeit goods sold by a distributor in the automotive industry
- investigating allegations of bribery against public officials in Southeast Europe.
Outside of work you might find me at karaoke (singing badly), swimming, or playing tennis (again, badly).
- CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner)
- ACA (Associate of The ICAEW)
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics