With more than 10 years’ experience working with clients who are experiencing underperformance or distress, I provide pragmatic advice and support on business restructuring and turnaround strategies to maximise stakeholder value.
During my career, I’ve had the opportunity of working in the UK, Hong Kong and Australia, including a secondment to a workout team of a major Australian Bank working with distressed corporate clients.
I work with clients across various sectors, with a particular focus on financial services.
My expertise includes formal insolvency appointments, independent business and pre-lend reviews, advising on restructuring and turnaround strategies, and supporting on contingency and wind-down planning.
Some recent assignments include:
- Administration of the Wonga Group
- Contingency planning and administration of CashEuroNet UK, LLC which trade as QuickQuid, Pounds 2 Pocket and OnStride Financial
- Pre-lend review of a large civil engineering and construction group
- Independent business review of a large UK steel stockholder and processor
- Independent Reporting Accountant to a syndicated lender group of a Singapore listed group that operated as part of a global integrated industrial fishing organisation
- Receivers and managers of an ASX listed transport and logistics group, working with various stakeholders, including a syndicated lender group to realise assets and restructure the group
Away from the office I enjoying travelling to new and exciting destinations, as well as playing and following the rugby.
- IPA (Member of the Insolvency Practitioners Association)
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association