I focus on financial crime and investigations – supporting clients on issues covering anti-money laundering, counter-terrorist financing, sanctions, regulatory compliance, and skilled persons’ (s166) reviews, bribery and corruption, and fraud investigations.
My recent experience includes:
- delivery of multiple financial crime s166 Skilled Person reviews for the FCA and equivalent reviews for offshore regulators
- AML, KYC, and ‘appropriateness’ remediations
- financial crime framework reviews and health checks
- sanctions projects ranging from multi-year global investigations to targeted reviews for clients in a variety of sectors
- supporting clients through all stages of regulatory visits and related activities
- a secondment leading the financial crime advisory team of a large UK-based retail bank.
I've worked with organisations of varying size and complexity across the financial services industry and beyond, including law firms, enforcement agencies, regulators, and a range of corporates.
Outside of work, I spent most of my time looking after my son, and occasionally make it to the gym.
- CA (Chartered Accountant) (ICAS)
- ACFS (Accredited Counter Fraud Specialist)