Eight Grant Thornton practitioners from around the world, across both onshore and offshore jurisdictions have been recognised by Who’s Who Thought Leaders: Global Elite 2020.
The Global Elite Thought Leaders are nominated by peers, corporate counsel and other market sources in Who’s Who Legal’s most recent research cycle. The awards bring together the insight, expertise and wisdom of some of the world’s foremost expert practitioners and lawyers.
Kevin Hellard, Partner and Head of Insolvency and asset recovery at Grant Thornton UK LLP, said:
“We are delighted to once again be recognised as Global Elite Thought Leaders in Who’s Who Legal’s 2020 awards. This demonstrates the strength of expertise across some of our onshore and offshore teams and is a great accolade reflecting our collaborative efforts. We continue to be involved in the largest cross border assignments in the market and this recognition is also testament to our joined-up approach across the world.”
The Grant Thornton experts listed as Global Elite Thought Leaders 2020 are:
- Kevin Hellard, Partner and Head of Insolvency and asset recovery, United Kingdom
- Nick Wood, Partner, United Kingdom
- David Ingram, Partner, United Kingdom
- Michael Leeds, Partner, United Kingdom
- Samuel Ouriach, Associate Director, United Kingdom
- Hugh Dickson, Global head of recovery and reorganisation, Cayman Islands
- Mark McDonald, Partner, British Virgin Islands
- Matt Richardson, Director, British Virgin Islands