- Corporate and international tax Corporate and international tax
- Employer solutions Employer solutions
- Indirect tax Indirect tax
- Private client Private client
- Real estate tax
- Transaction and restructuring tax Transaction and restructuring tax
- Tax investigations and disputes Tax investigations and disputes
- Tax risk management
- Tax technology, data and analytics
- Our approach to tax Our approach to tax
Investment in real estate is starting to flow again.
The impact of the prolonged downturn continues to be felt in certain parts of the world but pockets of opportunity and optimism have emerged within the real estate. The UK real estate investment market has enjoyed high levels of capital inflow from a wide range of different investors groups and continues to be attractive.
At Grant Thornton, it’s our goal to help you benefit from these opportunities and unlock your potential for growth.
Helping transform your real estate into greater assets.
Many of our sector specialists have extensive experience in structuring real estate transactions and working with investors, developers, funders and occupiers on their real estate matters.
By drawing on our extensive knowledge, our international team can provide you with innovative solutions to the challenges facing your business today.
Our commercial approach to the needs of your organisation will give you the best possible chance of success in today’s market.
Our teams understand that your business is unique. We’ll take the time to get to know you and your organisation so we can deliver tailor-made solutions.
We provide a wide range of services, including:
- fund structuring and advice to principals
- promote structuring
- acquisition and disposal planning
- tax due diligence
- stamp tax advice
- capital allowances advice and planning
- strategic real estate advice
- dealing with ongoing tax compliance matters
+44 (0)20 7728 3139Read more