- Restructuring and insolvency tax
- Contingency planning and administrations
- Corporate restructuring
- Creditor advisory
- Debt advisory
- Financial services restructuring and insolvency
- Non-performing loans and special situation funds
- Pensions advisory services Pensions advisory services
Corporates, investors and regulators trust us to support them through challenging periods of change and uncertainty for financial services companies.
The financial services sector is a diverse, dynamic and competitive marketplace and we are seeing the increasing evolution if challenges in this ecosystem, including Brexit, increasing regulatory pressure and risk mitigation for creditors.
Our financial services restructuring and insolvency (FS R&I) team provides practical restructuring, insolvency and asset recovery services to the financial services sector. Equipped with exceptional technical and commercial ability, we utilise the right tools to support and mitigate the impact of internal and external stresses on our clients, regulators and other stakeholders. Our FS R&I services include:
- Solvent restructuring and wind-down support - We will help you control the wind-down process, maximising returns to your stakeholders
- Regulatory - Our experts will provide you with support and expertise before, during and after a period of intervention
- Insolvency - Our experts can advise and implement insolvency appointments to restructure firms or trace and enforce on assets across the globe to maximise returns to your stakeholders
- NPL and SPV advisory - We can provide experts to provide you with practical advice on strategy, data enablement and execution in relation to restructuring or disposal of loan portfolios
Our recent assignment experience includes:
- The carve-out and disposal of certain assets and liabilities of Cyprus Co-operative Bank
- Contingency planning advice and administrators to the Wonga Group
- Large corporation simplification programme for a multinational insurer
- Skilled Person’s review into the ring-fencing of Barclays plc’s retail operations
Drawing on the depth of our wider financial services group and the global reach of our international network of member firms, we can bring together multidisciplinary teams with a diverse blend of professional services and industry experience.
+44 (0)20 7865 2302Find out more