I joined the forensic practice in 2012 after completing my accountancy training with the audit department. I have experience of multi-jurisdictional disputes and international arbitrations, investigating fraud and asset tracing and have worked on a number of cases in the financial services sector.
My experience includes:
- a multi-jurisdictional dispute concerning fraudulent activity and alleged mismanagement of an investor’s funds by a European bank
- a High Court Action involving a European bank where the claim centred upon the consequential losses arising from foreign currency trading at the time of the market crash in 2008
- an LCIA arbitration regarding an investment in an Eastern European bank
- a confidential s166 assignment for an asset manager
- assisting a UK bank in carrying out an internal investigation into the conduct of current and former directors and members of senior management
- an investigation of whistleblower allegations and a bad leaver review for European subsidiaries of a US insurance group
- an investigation into supplier relationships, and a separate allegation of employee fraud, for a subsidiary of a listed oil and gas entity, which resulted in both arbitral and civil proceedings.
I studied music at university and outside of work I can often be found singing in a concert or church service.
- ACA (Association of Chartered Accountants)