I am an Associate Director based in London with 8 years of experience in valuations. I have experience in business valuations for financial reporting and transactional purposes. I am also experienced in valuing private debt for funds.
My experience includes:
- Business valuations for transactional purposes with deal values ranging from £80m to £500m;
- Business valuations for financial reporting purposes under IFRS, FRS and US GAAP;
- Portfolio valuations for private equity, hedge funds and alternative investment funds in relation to equity, debt and infrastructure investments;
- Financial reporting valuations in relation to purchase price allocations under IFRS and FRS.
I am also a member of the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments (CISI).
Outside of work, I have a real passion for Cricket and you would typically find me on a cricket pitch on Saturdays during the spring and summer. I also like to test my skills out in the kitchen and enjoy spending time with family and friends.
- MCSI (Member of the CISI)
- MSc, Investment Analysis
- BSc (Hons), Accounting and Finance