I am the subject lead for our business risk services change and transformation assurance practice. Drawing on over 20 years’ experience of working with market leading organisations, I help firms to deliver change and enable long term strategic goals.
Over the course of my career, I have performed a variety of roles, including head of internal audit, programme director, programme assurance and board advisor which has involved delivering and assuring change initiatives of all sizes, from small projects to multi-year, cross business transformation programmes. In addition to roles across consumer industries, I have also undertaken long term secondments for major banks and financial services clients.
Outside of work I’m a football fan and enjoy the outdoors.
- ACMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants)
- Agile Project Management (AgilePM®) Practitioner
- BSc (Hons), Administration and Computer Science
- MSP (Managing Successful Programmes)
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification