I have over 14 years of specialist valuation experience in the valuation of businesses and intangible assets for clients across a wide range of industries.
I have worked on over 175 substantive valuations in my career involving contentious and non-contentious matters. I have worked on the valuation of private and public companies as part of corporate restructurings, M&A transactions, litigation support, accounting requirements and tax reasons.
I cover a broad range of sectors with a strong focus on corporate restructurings. My areas of expertise include:
- Business Valuations
- Valuations for Corporate Restructurings
- Valuations for M&A Transactions
- Litigation Support
- Quantum of Loss Assessments
- Financial Reporting Valuations
- IFRS 3R / ASC 805 Business Combination Valuations
- Intangible Assets (Fair Value Measurement under IFRS 13)
- Impairment Reviews of Goodwill and Intangible Assets (IAS 36)
- Portfolio Valuations
- Valuations for Tax Purposes; and
- Share Based Payments (IFRS 2)
Outside of work I am passionate about cricket, football and rugby. I am a member of both Surrey County Cricket Club and Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. I also followed the British and Irish Lions during their tours to New Zealand in 2005 and South Africa in 2009.
- BA (Hons), Economics