I am an associate director in our forensic and investigations practice, with a focus on investigations and forensic data analytics. I have extensive experience within a range of forensic services including, fraud investigations and asset misappropriation, bribery and corruption, financial misstatements, disputes and proactive forensic due diligence services. I also have experience within financial crime, including regulatory assignments and high-profile monitorships.
Since 2011 I have worked on many different projects, initially specialising in corporate intelligence and later becoming a forensic accountant. My background enables me to provide a wide forensic lens on each assignment and helps find solutions to guide our clients through complex problems.
I have worked in multiple jurisdictions and various sectors. A sample of my engagements include:
- Investigated allegations of director mismanagement and concealment from a major shareholder of a technology investment company
- s166 for a UK retail bank to assess the maturity of their financial crime programme
- Asset tracing and mapping complex transactions related to a fraud perpetrated against a government-run pensions system, involving the misappropriation of millions of Euros
- Secondment to one of Europe’s largest renewable energy companies, providing forensic due diligence support to their compliance department
- Investigated allegations of fraud and financial manipulation for a large UK listed automotive company
- Investigated alleged fraudulent payments made by a London Stock Exchange listed company to charity
- Asset tracing funds that had contributed to a political campaign to understand whether there had been a breach in electoral law
Away from the office, I enjoy keeping fit and spending time outdoors.
- BA (hons) War Studies and History
- Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA - Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)