After completing my accountancy training in the firm's audit practice in 2013, I've specialised in forensic accounting.
I have led a number of forensic accounting engagements, focusing on complex commercial disputes, frequently with an international element. I have also supported on business sale and purchase agreement (SPA) disputes, shareholder disputes, matrimonial disputes, and professional negligence claims. In addition, I'm experienced in assisting in expert determinations.
A sample of my recent engagements include:
- Complex cash flow tracing exercise to calculate damages in High Court litigation
- Loss of profits calculation in respect of the construction of an African hotel for the purpose of an ICC arbitration
- Assessment of damages quantum in an ICC Arbitration following a fire at an oil refinery in the Middle East
- Assisting the buyer of a US aluminium plant to prepare submissions for an expert determination in a completion accounts dispute
- Valuation of a large construction and property group for a matrimonial dispute heard in the Family Division of the High Court.
- B.A. (Hons), Music and Mathematics