I am an associate director within our financial crime team. I have 8 years’ experience in financial crime compliance consulting, with a particular focus on sanctions, anti-money laundering (AML) and anti-bribery and corruption (ABC).
I have extensive experience working with domestic and foreign regulators and advising financial services firms, professional services firms and broader corporates on the design, implementation, review and remediation of financial crime (FC) control frameworks. I have worked with clients across the financial services, professional services, telecommunication and oil and gas sectors.
My experience includes:
- designing FC policies, procedures and risk assessment methodologies
- delivering CDD remediations
- designing FC risk assurance and oversight frameworks
- conducting regulatory reviews, including monitorships and S166 Skilled Person Reviews.
The aspect of my role I enjoy the most is the variety of work and clients I'm exposed to, as well as the fast-paced nature of the regulatory environment, which is constantly changing and therefore brings with it new challenges. I have a particular interest in ABC compliance; since joining the firm, I have co-led our financial crime team’s ABC initiative, which aims to support clients, both regulated and non-regulated, in designing, assessing, testing and enhancing their ABC systems and controls to address regulatory challenges.
Outside of work, I enjoy travelling and I am currently learning Italian. I am also a fitness fanatic and spend most weekends catching up with friends or exploring London.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB Hons) in International Business Law
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
- ICA Specialist Certificate in Anti-Corruption
- Master of Laws (LLM) in International Banking and Finance