- Financial services advisory
- Actuarial and risk
- Business consulting Business consulting
- Business risk services Business risk services
- Financial crime
- Financial services tax
- Insurance audit, assurance and advisory
- Leasing and consumer finance
- Litigation support
- Regulatory and compliance
- Risk and capital management
- Transactions and restructuring
We provide an exceptional level of regulatory and compliance support to both retail and wholesale organisations across the financial services industry.
We offer expertise and forthright advice in the following areas:
- Applications - we can assist firms in the preparation of applications for new authorisations by the FCA/PRA, together with any business plans, financial projections, declarations or solvency calculations that may be necessary.
- Compliance consultancy - we offer a range of services for clients seeking solutions from a strategic, business as usual or problem solving perspective.
- These include support in the design and implementation of systems and controls,
- conducting compliance health checks and controls reviews,
- undertaking regulatory gap analyses,
- preparing senior management for ARROW and
- other regulatory visits, and
- the design and delivery of training to staff.
- We can provide assistance with remedial work required under a risk mitigation programme, including undertaking skilled persons reviews.
- We can also assist clients with their regulatory programmes and projects, for example, through the provision of subject matter expert advice or the secondment of technical or project resource.
- Due diligence - whether buying, selling, restructuring or refinancing, we assess the potential financial impact of prevailing regulatory issues and help our clients to negotiate the regulatory hurdles ahead.
We have also undertaken extensive work for regulators in this sector, which has given us invaluable insight into their workings, perceptions and expectations. Our work has included helping new and existing regulators develop strategy and operational processes, and supporting them in the implementation of their regime, including:
- Facilitating and consulting on the regulatory approach
- Drafting policy and strategy statements, and monitoring policy effectiveness
- Integration of multiple entities or responsibilities
- Advice on past experience and benchmarking
- Ongoing support and implementation of regulatory inspections and supervisory visits, as well as undertaking enforcement measures
- Reviewing the regulator's process for authorisations, as well as handling authorisation and registration requests
- Carrying out capital adequacy assessments, and training and competency assessments
+44 (0)20 7184 4627Find out more