Are you a US multinational investing in the UK or Europe? Or a UK business looking to scale internationally? We can deliver practical support wherever you need it most.
The US is currently the UK’s largest single-country trade partner. Both nations boast a strong foothold in financial services, cementing their lucrative partnership.
We give you the confidence to make your next move with dedicated resources in both markets. From regulations to reporting responsibilities, we’ll give you the full picture and share practical steps, so you know what to do next.
Why Grant Thornton?
Expertise that spans the Atlantic.
No matter how the international market is changing, the right insights and skills can help you successfully establish and maintain global operations. When we work together, we don’t just bring you one voice, we bring you many – from right across our global network.
Entry into the US can be complex due to its vast geography with differences between regions in terms of demographics, as well as state and local laws. Our local expertise can help you understand the state-specific requirements that you'll need for a successful expansion into the US market.
Through a coordinated, agile, and responsive approach we can help you:
- Ensure compliance with local obligations across a range of different tax landscapes
- Keep abreast of developments in cross-border tax, including transfer pricing and management of cross- border structures
- Comply with your financial reporting obligations by providing conversion services for IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP
- Understand changes with our impact assessments in accounting standards, such as IFRS 9, IFRS 15, IFRS 16, IFRS 17, ASC 606 and ASC 842
- Identify statutory reporting requirements and conduct local audits
- With all aspects of M&A activity, from identifying opportunities to executing deals and transitioning post-completion
- Review your operating framework to identify efficiencies and savings
- Ensure your business is appropriately structured to support growth when it comes to entering new markets.