I am a Director in our Complex and International Insolvencies (CII) team, which sits within our wider Advisory practice.
I specialise in multi-jurisdictional insolvency assignments, which are typically orientated towards the financial services sector and companies with large and complex debt structures. These assignments often involve significant elements of fraud and litigation and I have successfully managed a number of high profile and substantial claims, both abroad and in the UK.
My experience includes:
- Leading large, cross-border insolvency appointments
- Bringing multi-billion dollar claims in multiple jurisdictions
- Developing multi-faceted and innovative strategies for asset recoveries
- Coordinating global asset tracing exercises and funds flow investigations
- Working with regulators in different jurisdictions to secure the release of restrained funds
- Working with legal advisors to defend multi-billion dollar proprietary claims
I am experienced in dealing with insolvency issues in a wide range of different jurisdictions, including UK, Jersey, Guernsey, North America, Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands, Bermuda, France, Switzerland, Dubai International Financial Centre, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Bahrain.
- JIEB (Joint Insolvency Examination Board)