- Financial services advisory
- Actuarial and risk
- Business consulting Business consulting
- Business risk services Business risk services
- Financial crime
- Financial services tax
- Insurance audit, assurance and advisory
- Leasing and consumer finance
- Litigation support
- Regulatory and compliance
- Risk and capital management
- Transactions and restructuring
The financial services sector currently faces significant business challenges.
In particular, improving their revenue and margins, addressing their cost base and transforming themselves to meet the requirements of key stakeholders into the 2020s.
Enabling business transformation – from concept to delivered reality
We bring industry expertise and advanced analytics to develop cost-optimised target operating models and more-efficient business architectures. In doing so, we help our clients to make better decisions on what to retain or buy and what to re-factor or innovate.
Our specialists have many years’ experience in developing and implementing next-generation capabilities. This includes planning, managing, delivering and assuring business-transformation initiatives. We have a track record in doing this in both greenfield and existing environments by partnering for success.
We work on what matters most to our clients: enabling better business and technology outcomes.
Our experts can help you with:
- Business and technology strategy alignment
- Target operating model development
- Insight and peer analytics / benchmarking
- Customer loyalty and customer experience
- Business process re-engineering
- Cost reduction
- Cost analytics
- Performance improvement
- Case for change and change portfolio roadmap
- Small business transformation
- Business architecture
- New capability building
- Sourcing and right-shoring
- Programme setup, leadership and management, recovery and assurance
- Business transformation framework
+44 (0)20 7728 2533Find out more