- Corporate finance Corporate finance
- Debt advisory Debt advisory
- Financial modelling
- Operational deal services Operational deal services
- Transaction services Transaction services
- Valuations Valuations
We provide bid support and investment appraisals, valuations to support asset-backed lending decisions, pre- and post-deal purchase price allocations, and fairness and other independent opinions required by boards, trustees, fiduciaries, regulators and other key stakeholders.
We support board members, companies and funds with independent financial advice, providing fairness opinions in connection with mergers, sales, acquisitions, refinancing, re-organisations and related party transactions - as may be required by financing documents, legislation or by good corporate governance.
Whether you are part of a company board, a CRO, independent directors, financial advisers, security trustees or other stakeholders, we can support you in the effective financial restructuring of a distressed company by providing independent valuation analysis based on our experience of some of the largest restructurings across Europe.
Working with our specialist teams, we've advised on the following:
- Independent enterprise and equity valuations to support UK Schemes of Arrangement
- Reviseur d’Entreprises opinions under Luxembourg pledge documents
Independent assessments of M&A processes and outcomes
- Fairness opinions and assessment of financing and restructuring transaction terms
- Scheme of Arrangement comparator analyses
- Contingency planning
- Entity priority modelling
- Fairness opinions on enforcement of security
- Independent working capital reports
We can provide valuation support for disputes that include breach of contract, intellectual property disputes, negligence, lost opportunity and business disruption, matrimonial disputes or any other instance where an expert determination is required. We can also support where you may require an expert determination of value under your company’s Articles of Association. As an independent expert, we ensure that we deliver an impartial and transparent process, agreed up-front with all parties.
+44(0) 20 7184 4336Find out more