- Brexit and political risk advisory Brexit and political risk advisory
- Business consulting Business consulting
- Corporate simplification
- Governance advisory Governance advisory
- International services International services
- People advisory People advisory
- Business without borders
- Economic consulting Economic consulting
- Financial accounting advisory services (FAAS)
- Public sector economics and policy
- Data-led decision making Data-led decision making
A diverse and inclusive workplace culture is vital for building connections with clients and employees, driving resilience and building a competitive advantage.
Developing a complete picture of where your organisation is today is essential in understanding how to create a more inclusive culture for the future.
Our specialist diversity and inclusion advisory service helps you to understand your organisation’s current status, define your ambitions for the future and develop robust, practical strategies to get you there.
A driving force for success
Our goal is to be the best firm at valuing diversity through inclusion by 2023. This is an ambitious challenge, but we are taking significant action to achieve it. Which gives us the expertise to help you reap the benefits too.
Our market leading approach to social mobility has been recognised with a Queen’s Award for Enterprise and top ranking in the Social Mobility Employers Index. We know that, when measured and implemented successfully, an inclusive culture drives a competitive advantage that can help you attract and retain top talent.
Based on our own experience, we have developed a distinctive model to help organisations gain a better understanding of their inclusion journey. We can help you define your ambition for the future within the context of your sector and competitive environment. Based on this understanding, we then support the development and implementation of your inclusion strategy to ensure that your ambitions are achieved.
Our specialist benchmarking tools analyse the following information to deliver a clear indication of your current status:
- Your diversity data – the current picture of your workforce
- Progress towards an inclusive culture – comparison with our inclusion maturity model
- The lived experience – how your people experience inclusion in the workplace day to day
Our services can support you in:
- Diversity and inclusion benchmarking
- Inclusion strategy development
- Development of diversity performance indicators
- Diversity data gathering and management
- Development of characteristic-focussed programmes such as the Elevate Programme (coaching for mi-senior level women) and the Re-iterate Programme (reverse mentoring for any characteristic)
- Employee value proposition development
- Recruitment process re-engineering