As an experienced forensic partner, I specialise in dispute work and have been called on as an expert accounting witness in more than 200 cases in the High Court and in arbitrations, and in market sectors ranging from finance to pharmaceuticals.
I’m particularly proud of being a lead practitioner in the area of expert determinations.
Working with Grant Thornton's forensic and investigation services team since 2012 does call on quite a range of additional expertise, however, such as:
- post-acquisition disputes following corporate transactions
- business valuations in a dispute-related context including shareholder, joint venture and matrimonial disputes.
- claims over warranties, business interruption, loss of profit or opportunity, compulsory purchase orders, professional negligence and so on
- disputes over intellectual property, contracts, accounting irregularities.
I look forward to speaking with you about any of these issues.
- FCA (Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales)