With more than 30 years' investment and advisory experience in the UK and across the world, I provide my clients with robust, reasoned valuation advice whether needed for transactions, litigation, or financial reporting. I work with enterprises ranging from entrepreneurial privately held businesses through to the large listed multinational companies and frequently collaborate with colleagues in the international network.
I have wide ranging experience in valuations and some examples of assignments include:
- valuation advice on the restructuring of one of a leading international fitness chain enabling the business to move forward on a sound financial footing
- strategic valuation advice to a sports group supporting the directors investment decision making
- expert valuation witness in a dispute between the shareholders of an international food produce business
- annual valuation reporting for a private equity fund with assets under management of over €4 billion, meeting time critical reporting deadlines.
As a board member of UK Business Valuation group of RICS, I work to further develop the valuation profession in the UK.
I am a qualified rugby coach, a qualification I took to in order to become more than just a touchline supporter of my sons, but now coach people in their business lives.
- CFq (Corporate Finance Qualification)
- FCA (Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales)