I am a senior capital markets advisory partner with 25 years’ experience providing strategy and advisory as well as delivering transformation programmes in investment banking, corporate and transaction banking across EMEA, the US & APAC. I lead the capital markets advisory practice within our financial services group.
I focus on building an innovative culture of talented professionals, and an ecosystem of business and technology firms, to provide solutions and partner with clients across risk and regulation, business transformation as well as enabling digital and fintech innovation. We span strategy, advisory and delivery engagements.
I have previously held leadership roles in capital markets as a partner within one of the big four’s North West Europe financial services consulting practice. I have also led the capital markets centre of excellence in EMEA, as well as being a member of the UK Capital Markets Executive Committee. I held strategic global client lead roles for two key clients. I was global lead for a number of fintechs.
My experience and expertise include:
- proven complex delivery record over many years covering multilocation sites with a track record of leading over 300 personnel and budgets of USD$100 million focused on reducing costs in front to risk to back
- eminence and visionary in capital markets having been featured in a number of Financial Times surveys on the future of capital markets, as well as being a key note speaker at industry events and fintech global sales forums
- an extensive global CXO network and fintech ecosystem having built up CXO relationships at investment and universal banks both on the business and technology covering numerous Tier 1 and Tier 2 investment banks as well as at major fintechs and emerging blockchain companies
- deep content expertise in business and technology covering all asset classes (derivatives, fixed income, exchange traded, FX/MM, commercial lending, trade finance and custody) across front and middle office, risk, operations and finance, solution and architecture expertise across leading trading and risk platforms
- designing global target operating models for financial markets and undertaking proof of concepts of F2B trading, risk and treasury platforms
- advising on Dodd Frank, EMIR, Mifid II, Libor Transition and FRTB regulations and target operating models as well as financial planning and budgeting for investment bank RTB/CTB portfolios.
- BSc (Hons), Geography and Environmental Science
- MBA (Capital Markets, Finance and Accounting)