I lead our capital markets practice spanning the sell-side, institutional buy-side and the various organisations that sit across that spectrum, with over 22 years’ experience across all major functions and asset classes, with deep industry experience.
I focus on leading several tier 1 global and local relationships with our clients and have worked closely with many of the tier 1 organisations in the capital markets space. Prior to joining the firm, I led the capital markets, banking risk and regulatory, financial services regulatory change, and risk and trading technology practices at another large professional services firm.
I have broad experience working shoulder-to-shoulder with clients, regulators, trade bodies and the industry in helping find the best solutions to tackle opportunities and challenges. I also co-chair the FIX Trading Community Fixed Income Working Group and have worked with many other industry bodies, such as AFME, The FIA and UK Finance.
Example engagements include:
- Complete finance, risk and treasury transformation for a Tier 1 universal bank implementing Oracle Fusion
- Major Brexit programme for a Tier 1 global bank, covering all aspects of booking models, systems, people, clients and operational changes
- Assisting Tier 1 IBs, asset and wealth managers and a range of other clients with MiFID II interpretation, gap analysis and delivery through to changes in operational processes and systems
- 20+ trade and transaction reporting remediation/implementation exercises covering data, process, technology and governance
- IBOR transition central programme setup for a Tier 1 global bank
- Change of booking and custody model for a Tier 1 electronic brokerage, including FCA permissions
- Transition to a micro-services architecture and single customer front-end for a post-trade services provider
- Assisting a Tier 1 global bank in externalising its trading platform through and API as a service to clients
- Setup of a greenfield cloud-based SME lender.
- BSc (hons) Economics, University College London
- Executive MBA, London Business School
- FCA, ICAEW