I am an associate director within our forensic and investigation services team, specialising in contentious business valuations. A chartered accountant by training, I have specialised in business valuation since 2016, covering a broad range of contentious and non-contentious valuations.
I support clients by providing valuation analysis, often as part of expert reports on the topic of valuation for disputes. I am adept at synthesising complex information, identifying what's important and presenting my analysis simply and clearly in easy to read reports and engaging presentations.
My experience includes a broad range of valuation approaches, sectors and contexts, including but not limited to:
- contentious valuations for matrimonial, shareholder and trust disputes
- market multiple, discounted cash flow (DCF), option-pricing, expected returns and Monte Carlo approach analysis
- sectors spanning telecoms, automotive, retail, engineering, professional services, financial services and many in between.
Outside of work, I enjoy being active and getting outdoors, enjoying walking, park runs with my family and CrossFit.
- ACA (Association of Chartered Accountants)
- ASA (American Society of Appraisers)