Businesses in Wales could miss out on £1.6 billion of untapped growth in 2018.
Strategies for growth
A strong community spirit and the desire to do good are central to Galeri Caernarfon in north Wales.
+44 (0)29 2034 7520Find out more
Helping dynamic organisations grow
Welcome to Grant Thornton in Wales, your partners to grow your business.
Our nationwide purpose is to help shape a vibrant economy, based on trust and integrity in markets, dynamic businesses, and communities where businesses and people thrive. Our regional and local approach means looking beyond our traditional accounting practices and providing additional support, advice and guidance to Welsh businesses who want to unlock their potential for growth.
We recognise that forward thinking business owners have varied, fluid and progressing requirements. Engaging with entrepreneurial thinkers, we provide bespoke solutions to achieve their desired outcomes.
Do you recognise your organisation here?
- Our ambitious plans would benefit from industry insights and intelligence
- Our innovative plans need expertise in respect of IP protection and R&D qualification
- Access to planning and strategy models will enhance our dynamic thinking
- Access to global contacts will increase our international growth
- We need introductions to investors and a wider funding community
- We need to develop our funding strategy
- We need to improve our knowledge on navigating the funding landscape
If the answer is yes, then we should start talking about your growth opportunities.
Event: Ready. Fund. Grow.
Are you looking to raise external finance to grow your business?
Wednesday 27 June
Tramshed Tech, Cardiff
- Are you looking to fund your next stage of growth?
- Are you considering external finance for your business?
- Have you already started your funding journey and are looking for some pointers?
Whatever your situation, today’s complex funding landscape can be difficult and time-consuming to navigate.
Help is here. G by Grant Thornton supports leaders of dynamic small businesses to achieve their growth ambitions. In the past year alone, their specialist Growth Finance team has supported with the funding strategy of over 100 transactions of up to £10 million.