- Corporate and international tax Corporate and international tax
- Employer solutions Employer solutions
- Indirect tax Indirect tax
- Private Private
- Real estate tax
- Transaction and restructuring tax Transaction and restructuring tax
- Tax dispute resolution Tax dispute resolution
- Tax risk management Tax risk management
- Our approach to tax Our approach to tax
For centuries, people have used trusts to provide for future generations.
Trusts not only have a powerful track record for protecting family wealth, but can also offer tax savings. It is also worth noting that the savings don't just apply following an individual's death.
Putting the right trust in place
Building a successful business is a full-time job. As an entrepreneur, you'll know how difficult it is to find the time to plan ahead. However, it's important to start planning sooner rather than later. We can help you to plan your succession, so that someone else can take your business to the next level, whether through a trade sale, management buyout or succession within the business.
Every option comes with its own complexities. That's where trust planning can help. For example, dynastic wealth-holding trusts can help family businesses manage inheritance tax liabilities, while ensuring the family stays in control. However trusts aren't the only option and we can advise on other vehicles to manage your family's wealth.
For many years, we've dealt with complex tax and family issues, including matters regarding succession planning, protecting family wealth, funding school fees, and ensuring tax-efficient sales. We can help you use trusts to manage these issues effectively.
Our team can help you in the following areas of expertise:
- advice on tax efficient structures to protect your family's wealth
- provide detailed and clear trust accounting information
- establish tailored fiduciary and other arrangements to meet your long term plans
- provide a full range of fiduciary services ensuring arrangements meet objectives
+44 (0)121 232 5161Find out more