- Corporate and international business taxes Corporate and international business taxes
- Employer solutions Employer solutions
- Indirect tax Indirect tax
- Managing tax risk Managing tax risk
- Private client Private client
- Real estate tax
- Transaction and restructuring tax Transaction and restructuring tax
- Tax technology, data and analytics
- Our approach to tax Our approach to tax
The UK's tax environment has changed dramatically in recent years.
And so have the ways people and businesses look at their taxes. Keeping up with all the changes in tax policy, and finding the right people and teams in HMRC to deal with, can also be confusing.
That's where we come in, providing the support and advice you need to manage your tax risk while advising on the various tax incentives available.
Helping you manage and minimise your tax risk
Our support for managing your tax risk spans many issues. These include helping you by representing you with global tax authorities; reaching advance agreements; and advising you on financial statement disclosures. We will work with you to ensure that your taxable presence reflects the true nature of your economic activities.
You'll also receive our up-to-date guidance on meeting current and future tax liabilities. This can involve receiving updates on new tax policies; knowing we're representing you to HMRC's policy teams; helping you with formal requests and enquiries from HMRC; and clarifying how you can communicate with HMRC about your tax compliance.
We're here to help you with many tax obligations, including:
+44 (0)113 200 1542Find out more