- Corporate and international business taxes Corporate and international business taxes
- Employer solutions Employer solutions
- Indirect tax Indirect tax
- Managing tax risk Managing tax risk
- Private client Private client
- Real estate tax
- Transaction and restructuring tax Transaction and restructuring tax
The relentless pace of globalisation means that employee mobility plays an increasing role in business strategy and talent development.
To succeed, your business must be able to move people cross-border, capitalising on opportunities while managing the associated costs and risks.
With Grant Thornton, you can call on our many years' experience of working with a dynamic range of businesses, from those going global for the first time to companies with established expatriate programmes. To bring you the best bespoke solutions, we also work with tax experts from across the Grant Thornton network.
Exploring worldwide opportunities
You'll have access to global mobility services that we believe are unique in the marketplace. We have over 50 expatriate specialists in the UK and a presence in 100 countries across the Grant Thornton network. We're experts in handling cases for the UK and US.
This is why you can rely on us to manage everything from start to finish. We're big enough to solve the most complex assignments, but small enough to serve you in the way you want. Nothing about what we do is 'one size fits all'. Instead, our approach is to take the time to understand your needs and design a service that's right for you.
We offer a wide range of services including:
- Strategic assignment planning
- Budgeting and cost management
- UK and US tax compliance advisory services
- Co-ordination of global compliance and advisory services
- Review of incentive and pensions arrangements to optimise efficiencies
- Social security planning and advice
+44 (0)20 7728 2937Find out more