- Corporate and international business taxes Corporate and international business taxes
- Employer solutions Employer solutions
- Indirect tax Indirect tax
- Managing tax risk Managing tax risk
- Private client Private client
- Real estate tax
- Transaction and restructuring tax Transaction and restructuring tax
- Tax technology, data and analytics
- Our approach to tax Our approach to tax
Applying market insight and commercial experience, we offer a suite of programmes that respond to the needs of the modern and dynamic individual to drive sustainable growth
Fuel growth through skills
We have partnered with high quality business schools and specialist providers to co-design and co-deliver development programmes that are grounded in world-class theory, market leading insights and practical application.
Centred around the individual and the organisational context, all our programmes are part time and supported by strategically matched coaching for immediate business and personal impact. Where applicable these programmes can be funded through the Apprenticeship Levy.
Our suite of programmes include:
- Leadership in a digital world with Cass Business School: designed for senior individuals looking to build key leadership skills to thrive in a fast-paced business environment. Three masterclasses delivered over six months uncover three core themes to get you ready for the digital revolution. These include:
- strategic decision-making for leaders,
- leadership communication and,
- leading digital transformation.
- Cranfield Executive MBA (Level 7): available to fund through your Apprenticeship Levy, the two year; part-time programme is designed to empower your leaders with knowledge, skills and the network to drive your business growth. Suitable for middle to senior leaders.
- Cranfield MSc in Management and Leadership (MiML) (Level 7): available to fund through your Apprenticeship Levy, the two year part-time programme is designed for your emerging leaders and high potential talent.
- The Management Programme with Activate Business School (Level 5): available to fund through your Apprenticeship Levy, this programme is designed for your departmental and operational managers. Content and delivery are bespoke to meet your organisational requirements. The programme develops your people to lead, motivate and inspire others.
- Associate project management apprenticeship with WhiteHat (Level 4): available to fund through your Apprenticeship Levy, this 18-month programme leads to an APM Project Management Qualification. It is suitable for junior project managers, early career management professionals or ambitious business administrators who would benefit from adopting a structured approach to project delivery.
- The Team Leader Programme with Activate Business School (Level 3): available to fund through your Apprenticeship Levy, this programme is designed for your team leaders and first time managers. Tailored to your organisational requirements, we aim to develop people managers to be adaptable and successful in their new leadership role.
+44 (0)20 7728 2937Find out more