- Corporate and international tax Corporate and international tax
- Employer solutions Employer solutions
- Indirect tax Indirect tax
- Managing tax risk
- Private client Private client
- Real estate tax
- Tax investigations and disputes Tax investigations and disputes
- Transaction and restructuring tax Transaction and restructuring tax
- Tax technology, data and analytics
- Our approach to tax Our approach to tax
Meeting global compliance obligations is a time-consuming and complex task for any multi-jurisdictional business.
It requires intensive work coupled with the latest knowledge of worldwide compliance obligations and strong relationships with local authorities. What's more, the time you spend on your compliance responsibilities can be a costly distraction from growing your business.
Our UK-based global reporting and compliance team is here to support you. Since 2005, we have helped multi-jurisdictional businesses meet their compliance requirements on time, every time.
Ensuring your global compliance
You'll work with a team that can adapt quickly to your changing needs and support your daily processes. Whether you currently tackle your compliance tasks internally or through another provider, we can ensure a smooth transition to our services at a pace that suits you. Every member of our team is a professional with formal project-management qualifications, including PRINCE2. We're also certified implementers of the Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE platform workflow manager, which gives you real-time visibility, control and data across your global business.
Our support doesn't end there. Our strong, influential relationships with Grant Thornton member firms will ensure you receive consistently high levels of service internationally at appropriate global contract-fee rates.
You'll receive tailored services that delivers a wide range of benefits, including:
- a central point of contact in the UK to deal with queries and resolve any issues that may arise across all territories
- central coordination overseeing the interaction between our team, Grant Thornton member firms, the auditor and your business
- local contacts who are fluent in written and spoken English, and have strong established relationships with local authorities
- visibility of real-time compliance status across the globe
- a consistent standard of deliverables across all territories with additional internal controls
- risk mitigation through local experts advising on your local compliance obligations, and ensuring your business is compliant and tax-efficient.
+44 (0)1908 359 613Find out more