- Corporate and international business taxes Corporate and international business taxes
- Employer solutions Employer solutions
- Indirect tax Indirect tax
- Managing tax risk Managing tax risk
- Private client Private client
- Real estate tax
- Transaction and restructuring tax Transaction and restructuring tax
- Tax technology, data and analytics
- Our approach to tax Our approach to tax
Transfer pricing is the area that concerns most multinational businesses.
In the UK, the corporation tax self-assessment regime for transfer pricing makes the taxpayer responsible for verifying 'arm's length' prices on all related-party transactions, including UK to UK.
HMRC imposes interest and penalties for non-compliance, even if your company has made losses. So it's vital your business manages its transfer-pricing obligations effectively. We're here to help you do just that.
Managing your transfer pricing locally and globally
You can access our tailored solutions, from transfer-pricing reviews and planning structures when going overseas for the first time, to business restructuring and profit attribution to permanent establishments. Whether you need support in the UK or internationally, we can guide you at every step.
You'll work with our award-winning UK team of transfer pricing and international tax specialists, accountants and economists. You can also receive support from over 150 transfer-pricing specialists through the network of Grant Thornton member firms. This collaborative approach brings you integrated, pragmatic and effective global transfer-pricing solutions and advice.
Our transfer-pricing framework will help you overcome increasingly sophisticated challenges, and deliver relevant and sustainable transfer-pricing services. The BEPS agenda focuses on coherence, substance and transparency, all of which have a transfer pricing impact. We can help you make sure your transfer pricing implementation is fit for purpose today, and into the future.
As a client of ours, you can access a wide range of services, including:
- profit-split analysis
- acquisitions and disposals
- business restructuring
- benchmarking transactions
- analysing 'significant people functions'
- global and regional transfer-pricing documents, including Masterfiles and the EU Transfer Pricing Documentation (TPD)
Transfer-pricing dispute resolution:
- transfer-pricing audit defence
- enquiry management
- advance-pricing agreements
- advance thin capitalisation agreements
+44 (0)20 7728 2302Find out more