- Corporate and international business taxes Corporate and international business taxes
- Employer solutions Employer solutions
- Indirect tax Indirect tax
- Managing tax risk Managing tax risk
- Private client Private client
- Real estate tax
- Transaction and restructuring tax Transaction and restructuring tax
- Tax technology, data and analytics
- Our approach to tax Our approach to tax
Exploring opportunities in overseas markets can deliver huge commercial benefits.
However, expanding internationally also comes with additional potential tax risks and obligations. Working closely with you, our approach is to take the time to understand your overseas ambitions, help you manage the risks, and guide you through the many complex international tax rules.
Helping you grow across the world
You might want to know how to establish your business in a country, fund operations, comply with local laws and repatriate profits. Together with other member firms in the Grant Thornton network, we can bring you answers and solutions to these issues, and help you understand the interaction with UK rules.
We can also help you establish the right overall group structure to ensure an effective rate of tax. For example, we can advise you on where to site your holding company and how to structure transactions between the group companies. Our support might embrace areas such as establishing tax-efficient funding structures, maximising tax reliefs, and setting up the right transfer pricing methodology.
That's not all. Working closely with our specialists, we can support you on employment tax and social security matters for globally mobile workers, and the indirect tax implications of providing cross-border goods and services.
+44 (0)20 7728 2363Find out more