- Restructuring and insolvency tax
- Contingency planning and administrations
- Corporate restructuring
- Creditor advisory
- Debt advisory
- Financial services restructuring and insolvency
- Non-performing loans and special situation funds
- Pensions advisory services Pensions advisory services
In times of financial difficulty, it is vital that directors explore all the options that are available to them, including having a robust ‘Plan B’.
Should events not unfold as expected, contingency planning provides directors with certainty and a clear course of action.
We are entrusted by our clients to advise on and undertake multi-location contingency planning and insolvency appointments, such as the Administration of Wonga and the CVAs of GBK and Outdoor and Cycle Concepts. With 42 partners and directors, and over 200 restructuring and insolvency professionals, we cover 27 offices in the UK as well as our international network.
Options analysis and planning
In challenging situations time is the most important factor. With time, the number of options available increases and the potential to avoid an unplanned insolvency is greatly enhanced. During this period directors’ have a fiduciary duty to preserve value for the creditors.
We work with directors to:
- Identify the options available to the company
- Assist management with its discussions with various stakeholders
- Liaise with the company’s or stakeholders’ advisers to develop and map out implementation plans
- Liaise with creditors to enable the company to enter insolvency quickly
- Use the appropriate insolvency-based solution to maximise realisations to creditors including:
- Pre-packaged sale
- Company Voluntary Arrangements (CVA)
- Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidation (CVL)
Our restructuring team focuses on providing directors and creditors with the local, national and international support they need during this stressful period.
+44 (0)121 232 5268Find out more