Public sector services
- Adult social care insights
- CFO Insights
- Healthcare advisory Healthcare advisory
- How to buy our services
- Public sector advisory
- Public sector assurance
- Forensic and investigations services
- Public sector governance and risk
- Public sector insight studio
- Real estates and assets
NHS trusts are now facing challenges that cannot be overcome without joint working. The impact and success or failure of NHS mergers and acquisitions has been a key topic of conversation for several years.
Our experience is that, in the right circumstances, they remain an effective way to improve value-for-money and deliver service improvements - so long as the right approach is taken to planning and implementing them.
Supporting the end-to-end healthcare transaction process
Our healthcare collaboration team provide joined-up advice and support across the whole NHS merger/acquisition timeline from laying out the strategic case to post-implementation. Our people are some of the most experienced in the market and they've been involved in many of the significant NHS mergers in recent years from start to finish.
We understand why healthcare collaboration can become difficult and what is needed to make it a success. We work with you to provide:
- clarity on the rationale
- effective planning and management
- timely communication
- risk-based due diligence
- integration planning
- support with radical changes, where necessary, that will deliver significant improvements
- successful implementation of planned changes
Our approach and style of working is one of the key reasons our clients choose us. We work as part of your team and our support is tailored to your needs and the risks you face.
Our healthcare advisory collaboration services:
- Strategic analysis of your current position and long-term options
- Strategic and business-case development support
- Programme management and strategic transaction advice
- Due diligence
- Integration planning
- Financial planning
+44 (0)77 3987 5320Find out more