- Public sector services
- Adult social care Adult social care
- CFO Insights
- Energy and environment
- How to buy our services
- Infrastructure finance
- PlaceMakers leadership programme
- Public sector advisory
- Public sector assurance
- Forensic and investigations services
- Public sector governance and risk
- Public sector insight studio
- Real estates and assets
A unique tool bringing together nationwide adult social care data so that you can quickly understand how your council is performing.
Enabling you to make better decisions for your local care population.
Access to thousands of key ASC indicators
ASCi is a unique tool that brings together nationwide adult social care data to help you understand how your council is performing, and analyse ways to improve.
The platform gives you a simplified overview of data sets such as SALT, ASCFR, ASCOF, Public Health and other various NHS data sets. The data is separated into lenses that enable you to view and isolate what’s driving performance across the rest of the system:
- council context socio-demographic
- demand and where it comes from
- services provided, including public health and housing
- cost and market, including caring for the elderly and disabled individuals
- outcomes and how services achieve the outcomes that matter most to users.
+44 (0)20 7184 4549Find out more
Measure performance of your local authority against your peers across adult social care indicators, financial, demographic and market data.
Insight through data
A suite of ready-made reports to help you understand what drives your local authority's performance and accelerate insights.
Invest to improve outcomes
Use indicators and analysis of social care trends to make the right investment decisions that help improve the lives of your social care population.
Adult social care insights
Use our intuitive tool to bring together nationwide adult social care data, understand how your council is performing and help you make better decisions for your local care population.