- Forensics and investigations
- Computer forensics
- Cyber advisory
- Disputes advisory Disputes advisory
- Financial crime
- International arbitration
- Monitoring trustee and competition services
Our competition services team can provide support in Independent Monitoring roles, Market Economy Operator Principle (MEOP) state-aid reviews and digital forensic support.
We have extensive experience in acting as an Independent Monitor having acted in over 80 cases to regulators around the world. We can also provide advice in implementing structures and related project management, including hold-separate structures and complex separation projects, during a regulatory investigation.
Our Independent Monitoring services cover a range of areas for competition, financial, security and other regulatory bodies, acting as:
- Monitoring Trustee
- Divestiture Trustee
- Independent Advisor
- DPA Monitor
- Take-over Panel Supervisor
- Independent Compliance Auditor
Grant Thornton’s depth of specialist skills and sector experience across our advisory practice can help offer solutions in competition related matters.
Our team are also experienced in providing MEOP state aid reviews whilst our digital forensic group work closely with our competition team to provide solutions where competition issue lead to the requirement to review, search, extract and present information from large amounts of underlying data.
Our extensive sector knowledge is supported by the global reach of our international network of member firms.
Our monitoring and compliance specialists' experience includes:
- Over 80 Monitoring Trustee mandates reporting to over 20 different competition regulators around the globe (including merger control, anti-trust, state-aid and market abuse cases)
- State Aid MEOP reviews
- Digital forensic support in respect of information collation and data mining
- International Sanctions compliance auditing mandates reporting to national governments and financial regulators
+44 (0)20 7728 2324Find out more