- Forensics and investigations
- Computer forensics
- Corporate intelligence
- Cyber advisory
- Disputes advisory Disputes advisory
- Financial crime
- Forensic data analytics
- International arbitration
- Matrimonial services
- Monitoring trustee and competition services
The challenge of financial crime prevention
Financial crime prevention is now a significant line item in all financial institutions’ operating budgets. It is also becoming more of a priority for many non-financial services firms, including those operating in newly regulated or about to be regulated areas such as payment and virtual currency-related services. Balancing the competing demands of operational efficiency with effective financial crime risk mitigation and regulatory compliance is a constant challenge.
Helping you to fight financial crime
We can help you stay ahead of the changing environment, whether that be responding to an incident or simply focusing on your regulatory responsibilities. We combine strong technical expertise in all areas of financial crime prevention with insight into real world operational challenges and regulatory expectations. We work jointly with our forensics team and other areas of our financial services group, to deliver integrated solutions that address your specific needs.
As part of a firm that works extensively with large financial institutions and has a truly global network, we can provide you with local expertise when and where you need it.
We can help you respond to financial crime threats proactively, developing and improving your financial crime framework. We can also help you respond and react to nascent financial crime threats, including those highlighted by regulators, as well as dealing with known problems.
We cover the full range of financial crime subject matter areas, including anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing, sanctions, bribery and corruption, fraud and theft, tax evasion and misconduct.
Our services include:
- Horizon scanning
- Risk assessments (with methodology and scoring design)
- Framework reviews
- Training (awareness and operational)
- Focused policy reviews
- Operating model build (including process design)
- Systems requirements (including transaction monitoring and management information)
- Compliance testing
- Investigations (including digital and forensic document/data analysis)
- File remediation (including sanctions, KYC, CDD and periodic reviews)
- Programme remediation
- Regulator-mandated projects (eg S166)
We run regular seminars and breakfast briefings on topical financial crime issues, which attract senior attendees from a wide range of sectors, including CCOs, CROs, MLROs and heads of financial crime.
+44 (0)7894 651 401Find out more