- Financial services advisory
- Actuarial and risk
- Business consulting Business consulting
- Business risk services Business risk services
- Financial crime
- Financial services tax
- Insurance audit, assurance and advisory
- Leasing and consumer finance
- Litigation support
- Regulatory and compliance
- Risk and capital management
- Transactions and restructuring
Today’s financial services environment is the subject of increasingly rigorous governance, accounting and regulatory requirements.
In light of this, we provide a truly robust and independent service to undertake external audits with a defined audit approach that is specifically tailored to the insurance sector, be it insurer, intermediary or service provider.
Our audit approach combines rigorous standards of professional independence and objectivity, with a methodology that focuses on critical risk areas and brings together our technical expertise with a detailed knowledge of your organisation and the insurance industry.
We offer expertise and forthright advice in the following areas:
- Statutory and non-statutory audits of financial statements
- Review of corporate governance arrangements, including quality assurance over remediation programmes
- Regulatory audits
- Review engagements
- Training programmes
- GAAP conversions, including IFRS and FRS
We can also assess and test IT systems and related controls and can offer assurance expertise and forthright advice in the area of AAF01/06 ISAE3402 and SSAE16 internal controls reports. We also offer internal audit services either through an outsourcing relationship or via joint-sourcing initiative and we work to give all of our clients the peace of mind to focus on their commercial objectives.
+44 (0)20 7728 2779Find out more
Need practical advice on navigating Brexit?
Our guidance covers a range of factors that will affect your business and how to address them.
People and skills
Imports and exports
Tax and transactions
Cost and cashflow