- Financial services advisory
- Actuarial and risk
- Business consulting
- Business risk services Business risk services
- Financial crime
- Financial services tax
- Insurance audit, assurance and advisory
- Leasing and consumer finance
- Litigation support
- Regulatory and compliance
- Risk and capital management
- Transactions and restructuring
Today’s financial services environment is the subject of increasingly rigorous governance, accounting and regulatory requirements.
In light of this, we provide a truly robust and independent service to undertake external audits with a defined audit approach that is specifically tailored to the insurance sector, be it insurer, intermediary or service provider.
Our audit approach combines rigorous standards of professional independence and objectivity, with a methodology that focuses on critical risk areas and brings together our technical expertise with a detailed knowledge of your organisation and the insurance industry.
We offer expertise and forthright advice in the following areas:
- Statutory and non-statutory audits of financial statements
- Review of corporate governance arrangements, including quality assurance over remediation programmes
- Regulatory audits
- Review engagements
- Training programmes
- GAAP conversions, including IFRS and FRS
We can also assess and test IT systems and related controls and can offer assurance expertise and forthright advice in the area of AAF01/06 ISAE3402 and SSAE16 internal controls reports. We also offer internal audit services either through an outsourcing relationship or via joint-sourcing initiative and we work to give all of our clients the peace of mind to focus on their commercial objectives.
+44 (0)20 7728 2779Find out more
Read our guidance on Brexit and explore how we can help
Exploring potential changes to trade and supply chains
Retaining and recruiting the skills you need through Brexit
Exploring the key issues around finance and business infrastructure