- Corporate finance Corporate finance
- Debt advisory Debt advisory
- Financial modelling
- Operational deal services Operational deal services
- Transaction services Transaction services
- Valuations Valuations
Drawing on our extensive financial reporting expertise, we consolidate newly acquired businesses into group accounts, including breaking out recognisable intangible assets from goodwill, in accordance with fair-value financial reporting and the latest accounting principles.
We discuss the critical elements of the valuations with management teams, allowing us to deliver these types of assignment cost-effectively. Our wide range of financial reporting valuations includes:
- Purchase price allocation under both IFRS 3 and FRS 102
- Impairment reviews consistent with IAS 32, IAS39 and IFRS13
- Share option schemes: We provide specialist experience in structuring and valuing share options for employees and directors.
- Fund administration including Net Asset Value reporting and transfers
Head of Valuations Tomas Freyman
+44(0) 20 7184 4336Find out more